When the rich and the famous require protection, they make sure that they hire the best bodyguards. These body guards are equipped with a special set of skills. Their skills help them provide the best protection for their clients. While the image of a body guard is a pretty glamorous one, there is a great deal more to being a personal body guard. The following are a few secrets known to body guards only.
- While the bouncers at a club need to have a massive physique to control roaring crowds or a group of rowdy teens, a body guards doesn’t necessarily have to be so beefed up. Sometime clients wish to have body guards who are as discreet as possible. They would rather go for someone who has a normal looking physique and looks just like a regular person. However their skills lie in the fact that they are mentally agile and can easily combat an open threat.
- There is a big difference when it comes to protecting a celebrity and protecting the CRO of a company. While the rock star or the movie star might need all the equipped like flashing guns, a CEO simply requires a person who can guard them well. Most of the time there is actually no need to use the gun or any other protective equipment. Their main goal is to cover and protect without actually having to use any force.
- Many time a body guard is simply hired if a company head fears retributions for laying off previous employees. In these cases it’s necessary that they are offered the right kind of protection. In certain cases the termination might be hostile and the employee might try o seek out revenge from their employer. In instances like these the need for protection has to be as discreet as possible.
- Just because body guards are seen protecting the rich and the famous, it is by no means an indication that they live a similar lifestyle. In fact it’s never like that for them. They may ravel on private jet or accompany their clients on cruises, but they don’t exactly live in the lap of luxury. In all this ostentation they need to be on high alert at all times. They don’t really get to enjoy those perks a great deal. Even during these times their major aim to offer as much protection and cover to their clients as possible. While they may live in a house with a Jacuzzi or a pool but they don’t use those amenities and rather keep to themselves in their own space.
- The main purpose they are hired is to help make their clients life easier. For example a body guard knows all the short cuts and all the place which are least likely to have a hoard of people. This way their clients can come and go without a great deal of hassle.
The following are just a few things about being a body guard. It takes a great deal more than just a good physique. Exclusive Protection are body guards for hire who go through rigorous training to reach a position through which they can offer maximum protection for their clients.